Poverty is a political choice
What is the Northern Ireland Anti-Poverty Network (NIAPN)?
Established in 1991, the Northern Ireland Anti-Poverty Network is a membership organization that seeks to
- strengthen the collective voice of those working to end poverty
- enable people experiencing poverty to effectively engage with and influence policy makers
NIAPN acts as an umbrella organization with members across Northern Ireland.
What does NIAPN do?
- Raise awareness of the causes and impact of poverty on people and communities
- Enable and represent the voices of people living in poverty to engage with and influence policy makers.
- Influence policy makers by acting as a critical voice for the anti-poverty sector through lobbying, campaigning, and networking
- Strengthen the poverty lobby by building effective relationships with member organizations and recruiting new members
Become a member of NIAPN today and join the movement for a poverty free society.
We can only do it together by empowering communities to influence government through community education, lobbying and campaigning.
Membership to NIAPN in 2023 is free for all organizations.
GET IN TOUCH